2009年12月27日星期日

Tears Of the Sun




I don’t have class on Monday, not after I drop the Monday subject data mining. Today I wake up on 8, didn’t set alarm for tat. It’s great to wake up “naturally” so you wouldn’t feel disturbed from ur slumber overnight. After making small prayer to God, I went to brush my teeth, then put my clothes into the washing machine. Then I set another movie on “Tears Of The Sun 2003” while waiting for the washing progress. Out of my surprise half an hour later, the clothes was only soaked, not washed by the machine (crap! Ktr should revise the machine functions from time to time). What to do? I have to wash them “manually” lol. Haizzzz….Then I make up my mind to mop my room since I have already get in wet. After tat is a morning bath.
By the end of all tat, it’s nearly 11 d. I sat down and finish the movie. It was about war between American soldiers and guerrilla soldiers in Africa. In war, we can’t really judge whether killing the enemy is a good deed or bad. However, there is this quote by the end of the movie, quite interesting, surprisingly they put tat by the end of the movie, seems to be educational, ha!
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”---Edmund Burke
I think it’s partially true, if not all true. Sometime the good men have to rise up to make this world move according to some humanity law. Bad and good sometime cannot differentiate between one another. But there is things u know deep inside ur hearts u cannot do, or u should do. In mandarin we call tat良心,my eng is not pro enuf to translate it into the appropriate word.
Well, tat’s all for tis sharing. Might find no main point here, simply just my thoughts and feelings.All rojak! Have a nice dayJ

没有评论:

发表评论