2009年12月27日星期日

English




I guess this is probably the first time I am actually blogging in english. It’s not tat I am reluctant to blog in english, but I think I have used to involved in creation of my “masterpiece” in mandarin. Ha! Erm, anyhow…here I go for the first bloging in english, might try some more in times to come. Since english is international language, lingua franca (as people call it to be, even mandarin get the second place or so!), I think more might share my thoughts or feeling, at least when I am writing in english.
What to tell? Today is Sunday. I went to service as usual, then I just leave in a hurry. It was strange, my feeling, can’t tell much bout it, but just very uneasy. It was like thousands of ants crawling all over my body. Then I pamper myself with 2 movies (the ugly truth & the lengend of chun li)…wan some comment on the movie? Well, I love the ugly truth more. It is about the story between a man and a women, B&G relationship was “officially” discussed inside the movie, sex-centered. I guess, the ugly truth about man always think of having sex wif women is true. However, I really dun think all man care only about having sex. Sex is not wrong, but having it the wrong way is wrong. What is the wrong way, you might ask? Well, the whole world under the influence of this thing call “mass media” might have told u it’s ok to have sex wif someone u really in love wif in this modern world. If u ask me, I would say a no to tat. I have to admit, the temptation is big, esp the one u in love wif also in love wif u. But I really think sex as a perfect present u give to someone who can love u completely. U can only tell tat wen tat someone willing to have a bonding (marriage) wif u. I know, I am like an old man telling all this stuff. Agree or not, tat’s ur choice, I am just telling my opinion.
These days, I am still thinking of many imperfect things, many of them is about me. I am an imperfect guy.  Hard to express it in words.  Just wan to express my uneasiness, ha! But I’ll try to improve. There is no people born to be loser, u can always strive for wat u long to be in life. Hope I really try my best to be in the position I wan to be.
Later I’ll do my assignment for this week. One thing bother me most now in academic field is the final year project, dunno where to start, and dunno if I can make it. God bless me. Ways to go, everyone!

2 条评论:

  1. hmmm....agree to an old man story telling....u r right...

    final year project, gambatte lo...

    回复删除